What to expect in an Akashic Records Session
Simply, Akashic Records sessions offer a guiding light from your soul leading you along your path. The guidance you receive in a session comes with the intention of leading you toward a place of alignment in the areas of your life you have questions about or feel stuck in. This is not like a coaching session where I am personally guiding you. This guidance comes from your spirit team and I am a conduit. I will sometimes be guided to use my own wisdom in the session, but primarily you are hearing from your team. I will always clarify which is which.
What's it like? You'll bring some questions and I will tap into the energetic source of YOUR consciousness. To your spirit team... guides, teachers, ancestors and the deep & loving knowledge of your higher self. It's a little like a Tarot reading, because I do use Tarot cards as one means to bring in information to support you.
It is also a healing session. Energy healing tends to happen throughout the session or in segments that we set aside to allow blocks to clear.
When do you choose Akashic Readings vs Reiki Healing?
- Are you extremely anxious? Choose Reiki. Sometimes, when a client is too anxious about an outcome, it is best to begin with Reiki, to completely unwind and find peace before taking in guidance. The second or third session could be an Akashic Records Reading once the nervous system is ready to receive the information.
- Do you feel stuck and need some help making some hard decisions? Or are you curious about actions you can take to move forward on a path? Your soul's purpose? Evolving through unhealthy patterns?
What's most important?
- Come with an open mind. Be ready for any guidance to come through. It could be delightful and exciting, it could be vague or something that will keep unfolding toward clarity after the session, or it could be something you don't want to hear or are resistant to. No matter what, the energy healing will be of assistance, even if your mind is still processing on the way out.
What are the Akashic Records? (the following comes from my teacher Helen Vonderheide's materials. She explains it well and has some wonderful FAQs).
- Akasha is a Sanskrit word derived from the ancient Vedantic philosophies of India. It describes the etheric, energetic non-material that makes up so much of the universe. The Akashic Field is an incredibly high vibration of energy. This field of energy is crystalline in structure and exquisite in its sensitivity, which registers every vibration, no matter how slight, across all realms.
- The Akashic Records are an energetic collection of imprints registered through feeling, thought, spoken word, and action. It is composed of past lives, present realities, and future potential for a soul and all life force. As we are coming into this massive awakening of all life on earth, we now have many ways to access this infinite resource. Through a Personalized Pathway and the words we speak, we can invoke an immediate and protected channel to connect with the energy of the Akashic Records and Source Consciousness.
- Receiving an Akashic Record Reading is an intimate, unique experience between the individual whose Records are being read, the practitioner, and the source energy of one’s consciousness. When coming into this exchange of energy and information, you are encouraged to bring questions about the areas of life that you would like some insight on. The Akashic Records are a vast and knowledgeable resource. Your questions will bring streamlined focus to illuminate the guidance that is perfect and right for you and your journey. The suggestions that are revealed can offer healing, practical advice, and creative possibilities that are aligning you with your highest potential.
A: Any feeling, thought, spoken word, and action creates an impression in the energetic field. The collection of these impressions creates a vibrational record.
Q: What does ether mean?
A: Full definition of ether as per Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
1) A: the rarefied element formerly believed to fill the upper regions of space
B: the upper regions of space: heavens
2) A: also ae·ther: a medium that in the wave theory of light permeates all space and transmits transverse waves
In other words, it is the space where we connect with spiritual guides, Masters, Teachers, and Ancestors.
Q: What is lower vibrational activity?
A: Lower vibrational activity is negative or dense emotions, thoughts, actions, or spoken words.
Q: What is a higher state of consciousness?
A: As per Wikipedia:
Higher consciousness is the consciousness of a higher Self, transcendental reality, or God. It is "the part of the human being that is capable of transcending animal instincts."
Q: What are the real-life benefits of an Akashic Reading?
A: Some of the real-life benefits of an Akashic Reading include: emotional healing, energy clearing, receiving answers you wouldn't otherwise have access to, connecting with your most trusted spiritual advisors, etc. You can ask about career & finance, love & relationships, or whatever weighs heavy on your heart.
Q: How does a reader access my records?
A: A reader or practitioner accesses the energy of the Akashic Records and Source Consciousness by speaking their Personalized Pathway aloud.
Q: What will my reading feel like?
A: A reading will feel like a normal conversation among friends that is fused with higher energy. You will gain insight into your life and move forward in a positive light.
A: The Akashic Records bring: insight on what weighs heaviest on your heart and why, followed by concrete steps to move forward. Finally being able to have the clarity on what your purposes are, finding passion, and helping you walk your path with confidence. Guidance on how to attract expansive opportunities. Answers and solutions to improve and strengthen appropriate and fulfilling relationships. The ability to obtain closure by reconnecting with loved ones and beloved animals who have passed. Understanding your roots to uncover the truth of your life and how it affects you in the present moment. Reveal past lives, how they support you, and their purpose in your soul's growth.