Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self-reflection and meditation. Inspired by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore.
This Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography, and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
- 79 Cards - Including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (Pentacles), Swords, and Cups)
- 4.75" x 2.75" cards with borderless graphics
- An array of colorfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand-illustrated designs and paintings.
- A sturdy two-piece box with gold embossed details.
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish
- Antique-style gold matte gilding
- A larger version of the Starchild Tarot guidebook, this comprehensive 169-page guide for readers of all levels comes outside of the box, and offers information on all 79 cards, with corresponding images and daily journal prompts, tips on cutting & shuffling the cards, 5+ Tarot spreads, how to read reversed meanings, and additional esoteric keys for the Major Arcana.