Stase Michaels draws on a lifetime of experience as a dream analyst and three degrees in psychology, to lead you through the magical forest of dream interpretation. In this eclectic, in-depth look at dreaming, she explores how dreams happen and why they are a reliable source of self-knowledge. Michaels also delves deeper, explaining the five simple steps that help beginners understand dream analysis. She also provides information on nightmares, dreams about friends and family, and mystic experiences that occur in the guise of dreams.
From the Author
DREAMS - A SAVING GRACE IN A CHALLENGING WORLD
My hope is that dreams become as powerful a saving grace for you - as they are for me! As we maneuver life's complex demands in a stressful world of accelerating technology - we often fly by the seat of our pants. Dreams bring clarity. Dream messages enhance self-awareness, understanding, and decisions. Daily insights bring confidence, a sense of freedom, joy, success, and peace. And dreams are interesting, fun, and cost nothing as the best bargain in town! Enjoy the journey - and may all your dreams come true!
From the Inside Flap
DREAMS ARE A NATURAL, BUILT-IN TOOL OF THE MIND. Contrary to popular beliefs, dream interpretation is easy! Dreams are a natural, built-in tool of the mind as inner advice anyone can use for daily guidance. Each path is unique. May dreams add light and ease to yours!
About the Author
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Stase Michaels has a B.A. in psychology from McGill University, an M.A. in Psychology from the College of William and Mary, and an M.A. in Transpersonal Studies from Atlantic University. She carried out three research projects on the nightmares of trauma victims, taught dreams in college, presents seminars, and invites you to explore your dreams, saying, "I've analyzed dreams from age nineteen and know that dreams give the answers you seek, heal emotions and lead you to your best life."
MICHAELS IS THE AUTHOR OF 8 DREAM BOOKS
- A Little Bit of Dreams: an in-depth introduction to dreams and dreaming.
- Nightmares: The Dark Side of Dreams and Dreaming explains scary dreams, dreams about death, warnings about the future, and dreams of those who suffer from trauma.
- A Dream Guide: 27 Kinds of Dreams anyone can have.
- A Modern Dream Analysis Course: Dream interpretation for individuals, groups, teachers, and classrooms.
- PLUS MINI-BOOKS for Busy Dreamers: Five Reasons to Use Your Dreams; Dreams Answer Any Question; and Nightmares are Your Friend