What to expect in an Akashic Records Session
Simply, Akashic Records sessions offer a guiding light from your soul leading you along your path. The guidance you receive in a session comes with the intention of leading you toward a place of alignment in the areas of your life you have questions about or feel stuck in. This is not like a coaching session where I am personally guiding you. This guidance comes from your spirit team and I am a conduit. I will sometimes be guided to use my own wisdom in the session, but primarily you are hearing from your team. I will always clarify which is which.
What's it like? You'll bring some questions and I will tap into the energetic source of YOUR consciousness. To your spirit team... guides, teachers, ancestors and the deep & loving knowledge of your higher self. It's a little like a Tarot reading, because I do use Tarot cards as one means to bring in information to support you.
It is also a healing session. Energy healing tends to happen throughout the session or in segments that we set aside to allow blocks to clear.
When do you choose Akashic Readings vs Reiki Healing?
- Are you extremely anxious? Choose Reiki. Sometimes, when a client is too anxious about an outcome, it is best to begin with Reiki, to completely unwind and find peace before taking in guidance. The second or third session could be an Akashic Records Reading once the nervous system is ready to receive the information.
- Do you feel stuck and need some help making some hard decisions? Or are you curious about actions you can take to move forward on a path? Your soul's purpose? Evolving through unhealthy patterns?
What's most important?
- Come with an open mind. Be ready for any guidance to come through. It could be delightful and exciting, it could be vague or something that will keep unfolding toward clarity after the session, or it could be something you don't want to hear or are resistant to. No matter what, the energy healing will be of assistance, even if your mind is still processing on the way out.
What are the Akashic Records? (the following comes from my teacher Helen Vonderheide's materials. She explains it well and has some wonderful FAQs).
- Akasha is a Sanskrit word derived from the ancient Vedantic philosophies of India. It describes the etheric, energetic non-material that makes up so much of the universe. The Akashic Field is an incredibly high vibration of energy. This field of energy is crystalline in structure and exquisite in its sensitivity, which registers every vibration, no matter how slight, across all realms.
- The Akashic Records are an energetic collection of imprints registered through feeling, thought, spoken word, and action. It is composed of past lives, present realities, and future potential for a soul and all life force. As we are coming into this massive awakening of all life on earth, we now have many ways to access this infinite resource. Through a Personalized Pathway and the words we speak, we can invoke an immediate and protected channel to connect with the energy of the Akashic Records and Source Consciousness.
- Receiving an Akashic Record Reading is an intimate, unique experience between the individual whose Records are being read, the practitioner, and the source energy of one’s consciousness. When coming into this exchange of energy and information, you are encouraged to bring questions about the areas of life that you would like some insight on. The Akashic Records are a vast and knowledgeable resource. Your questions will bring streamlined focus to illuminate the guidance that is perfect and right for you and your journey. The suggestions that are revealed can offer healing, practical advice, and creative possibilities that are aligning you with your highest potential.
How to prepare for an Akashic Record reading?
Receiving an Akashic Record reading is an intimate, unique experience between the individual whose Records are being read, the practitioner, and the source energy of one’s consciousness. When coming into this exchange of energy and information, you are encouraged to bring questions about the areas of life that you would like some insight on. The Akashic Records are a vast and knowledgeable resource. Your questions will bring streamlined focus to illuminate the guidance that is perfect and right for you and your journey. The suggestions that are revealed can offer healing, practical advice, and creative possibilities that are aligning you with your expansive potential. There is no limit to what you can ask. Search your heart, identify what you need clarity on, where you would like guidance and direction and the Akashic Records will illuminate insight that is specific to your soul.
A practitioner acts as an interpreter or translator for the guiding forces. Every reader receives the Records differently which could be through as a sense of knowing, visual, images, audio, songs, colors, life playback, plants, earth elements, galactic elements, etc.
The best questions to ask in the Records are anything that starts with:
A question starting with, “Should I or Shouldn’t I?” or a “yes or no” is not an effective question to ask in the Records because the Records reveal the big picture of who you are becoming and these questions are limiting. A practitioner can help reword a question if you are unsure of how to ask it.
Here are some suggestions for areas of life you can ask about:
- What are my unique gifts, talents, and abilities? What are the best ways for me to use them at this time in my life?
- What inspires me? Are there any obstacles in the way, and if so, how can they be removed?
- What projects should I focus my energy on and why? (Please name them.)
- I have been offered a new job, and I don’t know if I should accept. Please help me to see clearly – how would it benefit me to accept this new job? How would it benefit me to stay in my current job?
- What obstacles are blocking me from experiencing a positive work environment? How can I resolve them?
- I am burned out at work. What can I do to heal and find more balance in my life?
- What is the next step I can take in finding my perfect job/career?
- Take me to the point in this lifetime where I have found and am working in my perfect job/career (where I am fully using all my gifts and abilities). From that place, reveal to me the specific steps I took to get there?
- What actions would be most beneficial for my business at this time and why?
- What do I need to do to attract more customers?
- How can I support my staff (or myself/partner) and make this a great working environment?
- What would be a good investment to make in my business right now?
- What would need to change in my business to get it to where I want it to be?
- What limiting belief do I have that is affecting the growth of my business?
- What are some next steps I should take in my business?
- What can I do to unlock my creativity?
- How can I further develop my creativity?
- What kind of creative endeavors would be beneficial to my growth?
- What kind of ritual or activity can I do to ignite my creativity?
- What art form should I be practicing?
- I need to communicate with someone (boss, relative, friend, coworker, neighbor, etc.) and I sense tension. What is causing this tension, and what can I do to guide this conversation to a positive outcome?
- Why are my partner and I together? What are we meant to learn?
- Our relationship seems strained/broken/irreparable. What happened to make it so? What am I not seeing and why am I not seeing it?
- What becomes available to me if I stay in this relationship? If I choose to stay in this relationship, what can I do to mend it and have a positive, loving experience? What can I ask my partner to do?
- What becomes available to me if I end this relationship? If this relationship has run its course, how can we end it with grace?
- I am not in a relationship but would like to be. What is blocking me from being in a loving relationship, and what steps can I take to help manifest a loving partner in my life?
(Note: while a Practitioner will not be able to open your child’s records, we can ask helpful and supportive questions to bring balance, harmony, peace, and understanding to your relationship.)
- My relationship with my child has become strained. What happened to make it so, and how can I fix it?
- Are there any classes, hobbies, or experiences that my child would benefit from experiencing at the current time?
- How can I be a better parent?
- I have been experiencing poor health. What is causing this, and how can I fix it?
- What foods should I avoid currently? What foods would be nutritious for me currently?
- What are some small steps I can take right now to experience better health?
- I am – [retiring/starting a new life/considering a new job] - and considering a few places to live. What is available for me in each place? (Please name them.)
- I am considering purchasing a (house/apartment/vacation home). What do I need to be aware of? What becomes available to me?
- What can be done to help optimize the home’s energy for me and my guests?
- What repairs or work is needed at this time? What work will be needed within the next 3-5 years?
- Where can I go for a restful, restorative vacation?
- Where can I go for a fun, adventurous vacation?
- Where are some places on the Planet that my Higher Self would like me to visit, and why?
- What is my pet’s purpose in this lifetime?
- Why are we together? What is our purpose together?
- What is one thing my pet really likes that I do for them?
- What is the best food to feed them?
- What do they need from me?
Blocks/Limiting Beliefs and Patterns:
- What are my blocks? How can I clear blocks that are keeping me from my desires?
- What are my limiting patterns (financially, partnership, career, etc)? How can I heal them?
- What are my limiting beliefs? How can I address them?
- What are the consequences of me having these limited beliefs/patterns?
- What are the root causes?
- How is this pattern serving my highest good?
- What lessons am I learning from this pattern?
- What kind of karma did I come to complete in this lifetime?
- What has been left open to be resolved?
- What kind of karma do I have to clear with my current relationships (romantic, professional, family, etc.)?
- How can I connect with my past lives?
- What past lives are converging with this lifetime?
- What do I need to know about my past lives?
A: Any feeling, thought, spoken word, and action creates an impression in the energetic field. The collection of these impressions creates a vibrational record.
Q: What does ether mean?
A: Full definition of ether as per Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
1) A: the rarefied element formerly believed to fill the upper regions of space
B: the upper regions of space: heavens
2) A: also ae·ther: a medium that in the wave theory of light permeates all space and transmits transverse waves
In other words, it is the space where we connect with spiritual guides, Masters, Teachers, and Ancestors.
Q: What is lower vibrational activity?
A: Lower vibrational activity is negative or dense emotions, thoughts, actions, or spoken words.
Q: What is a higher state of consciousness?
A: As per Wikipedia:
Higher consciousness is the consciousness of a higher Self, transcendental reality, or God. It is "the part of the human being that is capable of transcending animal instincts."
Q: What are the real-life benefits of an Akashic Reading?
A: Some of the real-life benefits of an Akashic Reading include: emotional healing, energy clearing, receiving answers you wouldn't otherwise have access to, connecting with your most trusted spiritual advisors, etc. You can ask about career & finance, love & relationships, or whatever weighs heavy on your heart.
Q: How does a reader access my records?
A: A reader or practitioner accesses the energy of the Akashic Records and Source Consciousness by speaking their Personalized Pathway aloud.
Q: What will my reading feel like?
A: A reading will feel like a normal conversation among friends that is fused with higher energy. You will gain insight into your life and move forward in a positive light.
A: The Akashic Records bring: insight on what weighs heaviest on your heart and why, followed by concrete steps to move forward. Finally being able to have the clarity on what your purposes are, finding passion, and helping you walk your path with confidence. Guidance on how to attract expansive opportunities. Answers and solutions to improve and strengthen appropriate and fulfilling relationships. The ability to obtain closure by reconnecting with loved ones and beloved animals who have passed. Understanding your roots to uncover the truth of your life and how it affects you in the present moment. Reveal past lives, how they support you, and their purpose in your soul's growth.