(Note: If you are interested in scheduling an Akashic Records session with Mary-Lynne, she is not currently taking new clients. If you are a new client, she asks that you schedule a reiki session before a reading. Existing clients may schedule by reaching out to us directly.)
Simply put, Akashic Records sessions offer a guiding light from your soul leading you along your path. The guidance you receive in a session with Mary-Lynne comes with the intention of leading you toward a place of alignment in the areas of your life you have questions about or feel stuck in. This is not like a coaching session where she is personally guiding you. This guidance comes from your spirit team and she is a conduit. She will sometimes be guided to use her own wisdom in the session, but primarily you are hearing from your team.
What's it like? You'll bring some questions and Mary-Lynne will tap into the energetic source of YOUR consciousness. To your spirit team... guides, teachers, ancestors and the deep & loving knowledge of your higher self. It's a little like a Tarot reading, because Mary-Lynne does use Tarot cards as one means to bring in information to support you. This is not a psychic reading, it is a soul reading used to understand your soul's energy and guidance to help you move to your next step. It is also not divination or future predicting.
Energy healing also tends to happen throughout the session or in designated segments to allow blocks to clear.
When do you choose Akashic Readings vs Reiki Healing?
- Are you experiencing a lot of anxiety? Choose Reiki. Sometimes, when a client is too anxious about an outcome, it is best to begin with Reiki, to completely unwind and find peace before taking in guidance. The second or third session could be an Akashic Records Reading once the nervous system is ready to receive the information.
- Do you feel stuck and need some help making some hard decisions? Or are you curious about actions you can take to move forward on a path? Your soul's purpose? Evolving through unhealthy patterns?
What's most important?
- Come with an open mind. Be ready for any guidance to come through. It could be delightful and exciting, it could be vague or something that will keep unfolding toward clarity after the session, or it could be something you don't want to hear or are resistant to. No matter what, the energy healing will be of assistance, even if your mind is still processing on the way out. If you are hoping to receive very specific answers, you may not receive them. Open mind is the most important component. Be willing to walk away with guidance that you have already thought of because you are already tapped into your soul's guidance. You may just not recognize it.
What are the Akashic Records?
- Akasha is a Sanskrit word derived from the ancient Vedantic philosophies of India. It describes the etheric, energetic non-material that makes up so much of the universe. The Akashic Field is an incredibly high vibration of energy. This field of energy is crystalline in structure and exquisite in its sensitivity, which registers every vibration, no matter how slight, across all realms.
- The Akashic Records are an energetic collection of imprints registered through feeling, thought, spoken word, and action. It is composed of past lives, present realities, and future potential for a soul and all life force. As we are coming into this massive awakening of all life on earth, we now have many ways to access this infinite resource. Through a Personalized Pathway and the words we speak, we can invoke an immediate and protected channel to connect with the energy of the Akashic Records and Source Consciousness.
- Receiving an Akashic Record Reading is an intimate, unique experience between the individual whose Records are being read, the practitioner, and the source energy of one’s consciousness. When coming into this exchange of energy and information, you are encouraged to bring questions about the areas of life that you would like some insight on. The Akashic Records are a vast and knowledgeable resource. Your questions will bring streamlined focus to illuminate the guidance that is perfect and right for you and your journey. The suggestions that are revealed can offer healing, practical advice, and creative possibilities that are aligning you with your highest potential.
How to prepare for an Akashic Record reading?
A practitioner acts as an interpreter or translator for the guiding forces. Every reader receives the Records differently which could be through as a sense of knowing, visuals, images, audio, songs, colors, life playback, plants, earth elements, galactic elements, etc.
The best questions to ask in the Records are anything that starts with:
A question starting with, “Should I or Shouldn’t I?” or a “yes or no” is not an effective question to ask in the Records because the Records reveal the big picture of who you are becoming and these questions are limiting. A practitioner can help reword a question if you are unsure of how to ask it.