The Firefly Candle
Buffalo Firefly partnered with SincerelySarahJane to create these custom candles for the launch of our brick & mortar studio in Richmond, VA! They are of course, also available online for shipping anywhere. Sarah and Mary-Lynne met as vendors in an online market based in Seattle before our move to Virginia.
These two large sized custom candles make up both sides of the Buffalo Firefly name which emerged from the Buffalo and Firefly cards in The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck.
Receive $5 off if you add a Buffalo and Firefly candle to your cart!
The Buffalo Candle, grounded yet heavenly, is a Palo Santo scent to keep you earthbound and strong - this candle is a take on the classic wood scent. The scent is earthy and musky, but not overpowering. A great everyday burner, this candle is subtle and relaxing.
Buffalo is poured in a smoke gray matte vessel with a pair of cotton wicks.
Buffalo (Palo Santo) Scent Profile
- Top Notes: Cardamom, Citrus
- Middle Notes: Palo Santo, Violet, Saffron
- Base: Smoke, Wood, Sandalwood, Amber
The Firefly Candle, bright and energizing, is a Blood Orange scent, designed to raise your vibe and keep you inspired and fantastic. The blood orange scent is bright, citrusy and fun! This is a subtle scent and can fill a room with the perfect amount of orange scent! The bergamot rounds it out nicely and gives the scent a nice depth.
Firefly is poured in an iridescent flamingo colored vessel with a pair of cotton wicks.
Firefly (Blood Orange) Scent Profile
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit
- Middle Notes: Orange, Green Leaves, Neroli
- Base: Cedar
These all-natural 100% soy wax candle provide 125 hours of burn time with proper wick care.
Hand-poured in Seattle, WA by Sincerely Sarah Jane.
3.75" W x 4.1" H
Natural Soy Candle Care and Notes
- When lighting for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. Depending on the container size, this could take between 2-3 hours.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting.
- Soy wax tends to have a "rustic" look after the melt pool has cooled. This is due to the natural makeup of the wax and in no way affects the way your candle will burn.
- This candle is hand-poured with no additives, not mass-produced. While every effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle will be a bit different.
- With the use of 100% natural soy wax, you may notice uneven spots, slight discoloration, or "wet" spots in your candles. This is common due to the fact that no additives or dyes are used and does not affect performance or scent.
About Sincerely Sarah Jane
All of Sarah Jane's candles are hand-poured in small batches, with scents hand-selected based on quality and fragrance. Her goal is to keep her candles as natural as possible, so she uses 100% soy wax with no dyes or additives. When working with 100% soy wax, visual frosting may occur, but does not impact candle performance. Sarah Jane donates a portion of all proceeds to charity.