Top: Red Apple, Pear
This all-natural 100% soy wax candle provides 60 hours of burn time.
Hand-poured in Seattle, WA by Sincerely Sarah Jane.
3.5" H x 2.88" W
We've chosen some of our favorite scents from SincerelySarahJane to bring into the shop. Her candles are always non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free. We think you'll love these the way we do.
Natural Soy Candle Care and Notes
- When lighting for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. Depending on the container size, this could take between 2-3 hours.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting.
- Soy wax tends to have a "rustic" look after the melt pool has cooled. This is due to the natural makeup of the wax and in no way affects the way your candle will burn.
- This candle is hand-poured with no additives, not mass-produced. While every effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle will be a bit different.
- With the use of 100% natural soy wax, you may notice uneven spots, slight discoloration, or "wet" spots in your candles. This is common due to the fact that no additives or dyes are used and does not affect performance or scent.
About Sincerely Sarah Jane
All of Sarah Jane's candles are hand-poured in small batches, with scents hand-selected based on quality and fragrance. Her goal is to keep her candles as natural as possible, so she uses 100% soy wax with no dyes or additives. When working with 100% soy wax, visual frosting may occur, but does not impact candle performance. Sarah Jane donates a portion of all proceeds to charity.